Re: RC: chill out people!

The awards banquet gives the national awards.  They gave coolers, jackets,
blankets, plaques, etc.  Also, the Hall of Fame awards and the Pardners Award
is given.  This year the Hall of Fame was awarded to Hal Hall and Phil
Gardner jointly.  Hal is one of the original members and has 22 Tevis
buckles.  He won it twice I think.  Phil was on of the original officers and
creators of AERC as we know it.  The HOF horse was Rushcreek Mark+/ and it
was a well deserved honor.  Andy Bender and Kris Ruben were there to pick up
the award.  The pardners award was won by a very surprised Shirley Delsart
and KJ Destination [Dusty to his friends].  It was a great time.......maryben