Re: RC: Re: Re: Re: x-factor/heart scores

mmieske@netonecom.net writes:

<<   We don't
 know everything but we share what we do and try to learn from others what
 we don't....if preferred, I will keep replies private in the future. >>

Maggie, you totally missed the point!  The original poster said something to
the effect that they APPRECIATED your posts because they had merit just
because you were the "farrier's wife" (which personally I would question --
being the "farrier's wife" doesn't necessarily make you a fact totem).
Anyway, Sign off of Ridecamp because you are not the List Moderator or
because I yanked your chain for the last time, or for any number of reasons,
but don't sign of because of this stuff.  Let's go girl!

Sylvia :)