Re: RC: Tell me why not

softride@cdsnet.net writes:

<< We have fed straight alfalfa for the last 35 years to our endurance and
 dressage horses with no problem.   We also feed wheat bran to off set
 the high calcium ratio.

 I have no scientific data to back this up, other than the good healthy
 horses over the years.
 But I do think it is important to weight each feeding so the horses
 don't get more food than they need.  Especially of Alfalfa.

 On another note.   It is spring in a lot of areas now, and spring is
 coming to the other areas.

 Watch out for FOUNDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >>

Thanks, Rebecca--good points.

ti