Re: RC: x-factor/heart scores

Thanks, Juli
I guess my pride shows through to excess sometimes. I feel I have this
amazing mutant in my back yard. 16.2 is a MUTANT no matter how you look
at it! And it is amazing because he is still typey. I can't take credit
for him; I didn't breed him. I just feel privileged to have him in my
back yard. I guess part of me wants everyone to see him. And yes I know
there are other terrific stallions out there. It is just that this is MY
GUY and all my stories center on him and his get. He is the focus of
what I do and without him, I wouldn't even be on ridecamp. Thanks for
recognizing the difference between pride and hustle.
Bette
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of TLA Halynov
http://www.stormnet.com/~woa
I've learned that life is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer it
gets to the end, the faster it goes. Smell the roses!