Re: RC: Oconee WMA 25/50 - story

Yes it was a great ride. I though old Jordy was three legged lame on the
second loop until I figured out his hind feet were slipping in that wet
red GA clay on every stride. If you have never had the pleasure of
riding in red GA clay right after a rain, then think about trying to run
accross a frozen lake in tennis shoes - that's about the traction you
get.

The woman Danny went back to report to management fell off and banged
herself up pretty good. Maybe Dee can help here. Danny as always was a
true gentleman (and please don't tell Danny I said that about him). Now
if he could just figure out a way to calm that mule down.

This is one ride that's going on my to-do list next year.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt
Mystic “The Horse from Hell” Storm