Re: [Enduranceriders] Hey List!

President:  Randy Eiland
VP:     Maryben Stover
Sec:         Louise Reidel
Treas:     Vickie Rutter

By the way, Angie could always have a new career as a standup comic.  I had
told her she better make me laugh or else.  She had me laughing in the
shuttle to the hotel from the airport.  At the banquet, we had tears rolling
down our faces.  She was the hit of the evening.  Although, Jerry Fruth might
have something to say about it.  She was simply hysterical......  Thank you
for coming, Angie.....Maryben