Re: x-factor/heart scores

Bette, Some of us are tired
>  of hearing about him.
>

> Bette, I just wanted to reply and let you know that not everyone feels
this
> way.  I personally enjoy hearing about everyone's horses!

These are two very different opinions on the same subject.   Hmmmmm.    I
was of the understanding that "tooting your own horn"  was a "no-no" on
ridecamp---but---possibly people are interested ---Let's take a vote---who
wants to hear more about people's individual horses/farms and honors they
and their offspring have garnered---or---who thinks this should be left for
advertising.  If we choose to hear more about it, should it be restricted to
strictly endurance-related?   I'm of mixed feelings so don't blast me for
asking this; I just think we might clear the air.    What do y'all think?
Claudia
Provin's Promises (Breeder of the world's most fantastic bay horses (G))