Re: RC: x-factor/heart scores

OK, Ti
You've got my attention. What other factors can I measure other than
x-factor heart scores and what are the tests you'd suggest? I believe
this would be a great thing for us breeders to do. Take the sire and a
representation of get and get some numbers for you. How about some of
the get who are in the regional Top 5? Perhaps we could quantify some of
these traits and take the mystery out of why some lines seem to do
better than others. I'm up for it (so long as it doesn't cost me an arm
and a leg, please). What would you start with?
Bette
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of TLA Halynov
http://www.stormnet.com/~woa
I've learned that life is like a roll of toilet paper, the closer it
gets to the end, the faster it goes. Smell the roses!