2000 Convention

Well, I just got back from the convention, and boy, am I tired!!  I just
wanted to tell everyone who couldn't make it this year that they missed a
good one!  The best that I can remember!  Excellent seminars and trade show
-- plus LOTS of fun, wonderful people.  By the way, Kerry Ridgeway's
seminar was very good -- he's an amazing speaker and for the first time I
think I truly understand a horse's foot.   There were also demonstrations
by Linda Tellington-Jones, Donna Snyder-Smith, etc. etc., which went on
throughout the day in the middle of the trade show -- very informative.
The awards dinner was very tasty <vbg> and the presentations were great to
watch and hear (I think I almost cried like 4 times!).   So, I want to say
thank you to AERC for putting together a great convention, and to all the
speakers who generously shared their knowledge.  And it was great to see
everyone!  Now I've GOT to go bed. . .  =-)