Fwd: RC: rain scald/rain rot

---- Begin included message ----
My neighbor bought a horse several yrs ago that had rain rot bad --- her vet
told her to give the horses a diluted bleach bath once a day.  Since then
I've used diluted bleach (about 1/3 bleach, 2/3 water) whenever rain rot
appears on my horses.  Seems to clear it up before it gets out of hand.
Betadine doesn't work on the rain rot we get here in Md, but does work great
on a leg fungus the horses can get in wet weather.

Nancy
Md
---- End included message ----