Black Arabian

Denise seeherfly@earthlink.net
Hi All,

My roommate is getting out of the horse business after many years.
She has 4 other horses to sell.  One is Tiffany, a 14 year old,
very gentle but lots of spunk(shes been on dynamite all her life).
and has no bad habits.  I think she would flourish in an endurance
environment.  Gentle enough for beginners especially.  Sally is
asking 3500 but I told her to be ready to drop the price and she
agreed.  I will be getting some footage of Tiffany and some of the
others on here asap but until then, we are located off highway 211
between Molalla and Woodburn.  The horses do not have the room they
should and are "terribly" muddy but a vet check and seeing them
worked a little bit would be worth it I believe:)  Majik is still
available and he has so much Endurance potential.  This woman is
going to be easy to deal with, not to be confused with being
taken advantage of, and I know loves her horse so because of
raising them from pups:)  Very good breeding also:)  They just
need some individual attention and get out on the trails and get
to live a little:)  See you all, Denise.  PS.  For those in the
area, don't forget the Woodburn auction!!  3rd week of the month.
It will be my first and I am excited and hope to meet a few of you:)

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-