Re: Somewhat Endurance Related

In a message dated 2/22/99 2:20:37 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Bluebirdpr@aol.com writes:

<<  What
 type of clothes should we bring?  What should we wear to the Awards Dinner?

Most people will be dressing casual.  I personally like to dress up a bit as I
rarely get the chance and I love pretty clothes.  By day I wear wool slacks
and a silk shirt, plus wool blazer, but MANY are in jeans.  For the dinner,
I've seen everything from long dresses to, again, jeans.  I really think
something a little spiffier than jeans is in order.  A nice dress or a dressy
pants outfit would be perfect.  For dinner, men would be fine in a sports
outfit ... jacket, slacks, dress shirt or turtleneck, tie optional.  Some men
are seen in suits.

Barbara McCrary