Re: uninterested stallion

Bob,

The only time this happened with my stallion was after I gave him his 4
way shot.  He was breeding a mare on her fifth day, and just couldn't do
it.  I also noticed he was walking stiffly.  I called the vet, and she
said he'd had a reaction to the shot.  (He was also willing--and VERY
embasrrassed!)  The mare took anyway, and he was fine in a couple of
days.  Could there be a problem similar to this?  Has anything been
changed in his diet or care?

Maureen