Reminder!!! Breakfast at the Victoria Buffet

A reminder about the RideCamp breakfast at the convention!!

  Place:   Victoria Buffet at the Legacy
  Time:    7:15 am to whenever
  Dates:   Friday and Saturday, Feb. 26 and 27

The Victoria opens at 7:30, but we will be seated at 7:15 so that we can
grab coffee and introduce ourselves. Let the host/hostess know you are
with the AERC Ridecamp Breakfast Group. I recommend getting there
early!! We aren't checking off names on a list, so the area reserved for
us could fill up.

The Legacy is making this very easy for us - they've managed to pull it
off without the usual constraints that they put on a large group. Let
them know how much we appreciate this!!

BTW - Tips are NOT included in our bill!  We each handle our own checks
and it's a buffet. The Victoria's best servers will be assigned to our
group to ensure that all goes well for us, so keep that in mind when it
comes to gratuity! If we treat them right, we can do this again next
year.

  FRIDAY BUFFET - $5.49 - Tip not included
  -----------------------

  Includes a good selection of fresh fruits,
  hot and cold cereals, pastries, eggs, bacon,
  breakfast sausages, italian sausages, breads
  and toasts, potatoes, etc. etc.

  SATURDAY BRUNCH- $7.99 - Tip not included
  Everything from the Friday Buffet
  plus a carving table with ham, turkey and beef;
  gravy; soups - the list goes on...

See you there - Linda Cowles, Gilroy CA