Countrysupply.com and cable wire headstalls

I came across what I consider rather severe tack on an equine web site
as I was searching for a saddle pad.

This company has numerous headstall combinations made of 3/16" vinyl
covered aviation cable. Does anyone else have an opinion on this sort of
tack? In some deviant's hand a horse could go through hell with this
tack on his head.

The URL is countrysupply.com and you can find this tack under the "new"
button.

I emailed them my opinion on carrying this line of products. Maybe I'm
in left field on this, but it just doesn't seem right...it seems like
this tack would invite abuse on any horse it's used on.

Happy Tails
Susan