Re: full recovery at vet checks?

In a message dated 2/20/99 6:36:19 PM Pacific Standard Time, Tivers@aol.com
writes:

<< Far be it from me to sound like a broken record, but carbohydrate intake
after
 exercise is the most important factor in quick recovery, along with water and
 salts. >>

Yep, would be far more apt to let my horse pig out on carbs post-ride than
during, although if he is in the running for a BC exam, I'm still going to
make sure he gets a good fiber fill immediately, to make sure he gets full
marks for gut sounds!

Heidi