Re: full recovery at vet checks?

In a message dated 2/20/99 2:21:56 PM Pacific Standard Time, Farafix writes:

<< They sometimes go for the alfalfa first, sometimes the grain.  Seem to
partake of some of everything by the time we have to go. >>

Sounds like what you want--roughages to keep the gut moving and some grain,
too.

<< Since they devour grain at the pit stop, it appears to me they are getting
some carbos. If the horse eats the grain well, will that serve to "carbo
load/replenish" it?  >>

Yep, and yep.

Sounds like with the sorts of times you are running and the way your horses
are eating and drinking that you are doing just fine.  I never tamper with
success.

Heidi