Re: full recovery at vet checks?

In a message dated 2/20/99 11:59:19 AM Pacific Standard Time, Tivers writes:

<< Yes, elevated blood glucose temporarily shuts down fat metabolism. That's
why you have to keep  feeding doses on the order of every two hours, or you'll
get a tired horse.  >>

And that's exactly what we are trying to avoid, hence why we want as
continuous a fiber fill as possible to keep the gut moving, and as little as
possible to interfere with the FFA metabolism.  We may well have a lot more
left to the day than the next two hours, or even the next several two hour
intervals...

Heidi