Re: Horse too fast!!

Tivers@aol.com wrote:

> A place to start is brewer's yeast. KER May have a product available, since a

okay, will check that out..

> I'm in no hurry as long as your diet stays constant. The only requirement is
> that your vet would tell you that it's a competent lab, capable of those three
> tests: cell differentials, chemistries and enzymes. You have up to $200 to spend.

Okie dokie, will call about tommorow and see what the vets can do it
for...if someone is having the cow vet out I may be able to get him to
draw the blood and drop it off at the equine hosp...
will let you know...

tracy

--

Everthing in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites.
Moderation is for monks.

Robert A. Heinlein