One tying up solution

One of the top Standardbred trainers was interviewed on this subject and he
told about his effective approach:

"I train them every day. I jog them for 15 minutes , then turn and go a biled
between 2:20 and 2:25 (this is approaching the anaerobic threshold for the
Standardbred)--and I do this EVERY DAY" (his emphasis).

In standardbred, "training" means fast miles as opposed to "jogging" which
means slow miles. Normally, te Standardbred will see fast miles only twice a
week. So, with a tying up horse, this guy goes out and challenges the fuel
supply of FT and FTH muscle cells every day.

ti