Re: Horse too fast!! STOP THE INSANITY!!

In a message dated 2/19/99 5:00:22 AM Pacific Standard Time,
ribbitttreefrog@yahoo.com writes:

<< This is getting way too confusing! I can't keep up with you two, do
 you guys have bionic fingers or something? I bet your keyboards are
 smoking!!<:) Did I start this fiasco, by asking about tying up? Next
 time I start to type, will someone please tie ME up?!!!<:)

 Heidi (and her bay boys "Carbs/fats, we don't care, we'll eat anything!)

Yes, Heidi, this is entirely your fault! But ain't we got fun!

ti