Re: Horse too fast!!

In a message dated 2/19/99 5:03:03 AM Pacific Standard Time, jlong@mti.net
writes:

<< Well, flamewars can be fun, and there are places for them, but
 Ridecamp is not one of them.  I will say again, though, in closing my
 participation on this thread, that anyone considering using your
 feeding methods for endurance horses should do so with caution.

Anybody taking anybody's advice should do so with caution. far, though, no one
has reported back any adverse circumstances resulting from my advice.
Permission is herebye granted to anyone who has to report it in this list for
all of us to ponder.

Joe, what were your bad experience from my advice?

ti