Poem "Pinkle Purr"

Since this is the only subscription to a forum that I have, I must assume it
was on RideCamp that someone asked if anyone else knew the poem "Pinkle Purr".
If anyone on RideCamp rmembers this question, please contact me.  I have found
it at last.  I grew up on it, among others, and remember it fondly.  How the
question got on RideCamp, I haven't a clue, as it is not endurance related.  I
aplologize for using RideCamp to locate the person with the question.

Barbara McCrary