Re: kid flinging pony

In a message dated 2/17/99 5:21:45 PM Pacific Standard Time,
rides2far@juno.com writes:

<< Does anybody have advice on the bucking thing?  I have no round pen,
 Josie only weighs 70 lbs, and I don't think saddle fit was a major
 reason.  He does it bareback too. >>

I have a 15 year old Arab gelding who does the same thing when he is too idle
for periods of time. With him it is pure high jinks.  It goes away with more
consistent riding.  Could this be true of the pony?  And of course, the pony
could be just testing the child to see if she can handle him.  I'm not sure if
this is much help, but it's my observation.

Barbara