Re: suspensory

I had a dressage horse with suspensory problems.  Sold him onto a good home
and he is happy and well.  At the time the problem kept reoccuring.  Please
consult with your vet and farrier.  Eventually we worked out the only way to
keep him sound was to roll the toe and put some height on the heels.

There is a great site called www.horseshoes.com where all farriers and vets
go to talk about feet and related problems.  Go there and post your problem
and see what feedback you get.

Donna Paton
www.horseconnect.com.au
donna@webexpress.net.au