20 Mule Team - CA

I'm looking for an adult or teenager to keep an eye on my two boys, age
7 1/2 & 9. They don't need constant supervision just a check on every
half hour or so. They probably will be riding their bikes and making
dirt jumps behind base camp. They are really good boys and will not be
any trouble. I'd be willing to pay $20. to someone who is willing to do
this for a few hours. My husband is riding the 30 and he should be in
the front half of the pack; about 3 1/2 hours before he gets back to
base camp. I'm going to ride a new horse and will be in later.

If anyone is willing to do this or can help me contact someone who would
be, please e-mail me or phone (949) 493-8403

Thanks,

Lauren