Lessons

From: Denise Jenkins
Email: sheraces@earthlink.net

Hi Everyone:)  Just to thank all of you who took the time to answer my questions over the last couple weeks.  I learned some great things and most of all, I learned I need some lessons:)  I am starting next Monday with a well-respected instructor who teaches at the barn I board at, thank goodness:) I will be taking basic dressage which I hear is really helpful to someone that wants to ride endurance:)  Talk to you later, Denise

PS Really thought I was ready to race but I'll still get to be there because I will be crewing for my husband in the Western region rides until I am more confident about going for it:)