Riders in Carlsbad, N.M. area?

We are interested in talking to any horse people in the Carlsbad New
Mexico area to find out about  conditions for keeping horses there,
endurance riding etc. Would also  like to get a recommendation for a
real estate agent who is familiar with horse property.
Any information  would be deeply appreciated. Please reply to our e-mail
address.
Thanks!