USA EAST

The USA East Intl. is having a benefit ride on May 2 in New Jersey.   All
proceeds will go to the fund raising efforts of USA East.
We will be having a 25 mile LD Endurance  along with a 50 mile Endurance ride.
Please put us on your schedule.
The trails are excellent.  Great footing -  all sand trails with no pavement
and very little "deep" sand.
We recommend our ride to newcomers.  There will be people there to assist you
if you request help.
I should have the entries ready to be mailed out by this Friday - e mail me
your requests.

Patti and Sam