Re: Beet pulp feeding recomendations mentioned in Angie's Ridecamp oath

-----Original Message-----
From: guest@endurance.net <guest@endurance.net>
To: ridecamp@endurance.net <ridecamp@endurance.net>
Date: Friday, February 12, 1999 11:39 AM
Subject: Beet pulp feeding recomendations mentioned in Angie's Ridecamp oath

>I am a newbie lurker (2 months). I am de-lurking because I — and perhaps
other lurking newbies — would like to know specifically where Susan
Garlinghouse's beet pulp feeding recommendations (mentioned in Angie's
RideCamp Oath) can be found.

I have an article on beet pulp that's being published in the next issue of
HoofPrints.  If I can ever convince my formerly well-behaved computer which
is now the machine from hell courtesy of Bill Gates to behave, I'll post the
text of the article to ridecamp.

Susan Garlinghouse