Re: Nutrition

This is exactly what makes my husband crazy.... I feed each horse as an
individual and though much of their diet is the same, each varies in
amounts and maybe one or two get what I would call something "extra"
(and it changes almost weekly!).  They all get E and SE (Michigan is
basically selenium deficient) and one gelding, THE ONE and only one with
bad feet (mine, of course) gets the extra goodies to help with his feet.
It's not a bad thing to try stuff on your horse if you really feed there
is a need for it but your own experiences are the best research and you
should really go by that... you can spend a fortune on supplements but
it isn't going to guarantee the best horse in the barn...just do what is
best for your horse and he will give you his best.
Maggie