Cross Canter

I had a problem with my horse cross cantering.  it was a stifle injury on
that side where he wouldn't use that leg.  The injury was due to him being
out in both hips and compensating with his flow through of the leg causing a
muscle strain in the stifle.  Got his hips put in and rubbed with a
anti-inflammatory and after two weeks good as new.

Donna Paton
www.horseconnect.com.au
donna@webexpress.net.au