[Fwd: Compression injury-help]

---- Begin included message ----
Wish I could, but the one who looked at him is the only "horse" vet
around. At least he will look at horses and knows something about them.
The rest are livestock vets and I have not found one yet that knows a
lot about horses. Maybe I have not looked hard enough, but if anyone out
there knows of a really good horse vet in northern ND, I will be waiting
to hear from you. You got to understand, we live in a farming community,
and every thing that is tillable is plowed up and put into crop. Any
thing that is not tillable is put into pasture and has cattle in it.
Cattle are moved by four wheelers. Horses are a waste of everyone's time
and land. They are cheap here and their value as an animal is not very
high. If an animal is a problem just run it through the slaughter ring.
Not every one is like that, but enough people are, that there is no
demand for good quality care for horses. I totally disagree with that
attitude. I think that horses are the greatest creatures God put on this
earth. And I do everything that I possible can to see that any horse
that I own is treated with the respect that they deserve.

Lynette

---- End included message ----