Re: Endurance Movement

CMKSAGEHIL@aol.com wrote:

> Some prospects MAY do it, but it is something that gets better with training.

I agree with what you've posted - that's been my experience as well.  Major
(Mike's horse) is out of condition now that he's semi-retired (arthritis in his
hocks).  Even still, he has <learned> that this way of going is beneficial and
will still preferentially move this way, but he tires much faster, too.  It is as
much conditioning as it is the horse learning body carriage and the rider learning
to not interfere (or better yet, to assist).

Linda Flemmer
Blue Wolf Ranch
Bruceton Mills, WV