Groups in my area

From: Cheval
Email: adlee@bigfoot.com

I've started to look at endurance riding for myself and my 15 year old Appaloosa gelding.  I'm not really looking for competition level...just to push Apache and myself to our fullest potential.  I was wondering if there are any groups in my area (Chattanooga TN area) that I could get in touch with for more information about this.  Maybe even a horse club somewhere?

Thanks...
Cheval