ENOUGH!

Jean Wonser cpfjean@bellsouth.net
I thought the purpose of Ride Camp is to share information
not get on personal missions.  Winter must have some of
you folks socked in and without a horse to ride.  Get it on
folks! Like go saddle up, run to the Mall, attend Church mabye,
whatever makes your day.  But   nobody wants to hear all this
junk.

And I do not care to hear from anyof you about why you are
on the back of other contributors.  Just turn it off.  Maybe you
could at least go brush your horse, or give him a carrot.

Thank you,
Jean Wonser
FL.

!