GPS Who knows how to use em???

debbie Zanot darkcat@yahoo.com
I know I should be thankful (and I am) that Santa brought
me a Magellan 315 GPS so that when I want to open up
more trail for Elk Valley Rides I do not have to be
sneaking around on borrowed 4-wheeler, mountain bikes,
dirt bikes, or God Forbid drag a surveyors wheel beside
ANY of our evil minded horses just to get accurate
miliage.
There is a problem...The owners manual...Now like all
instructions and manuals they are GREAT after someone shows you
how to work the damn thing. I know that "someone" out
there in the vast world of endurance riders has a simple
explaination of how to track miles ridden on trail...
I am patiently waiting for your answers..
Debbie
from the land of Elk (Now eating every fruit tree
ever planted in Elk Valley)

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-