The Stableizer (sorry, I am late, but I just back online)

Jinnifer Smith FancyNite@aol.com
OK, BE WARNED THIS IS KINDA LONG

It has been months sense I have been online, but I am back.  And the first thing I saw was this letter from RD about the stableizer.

Well, I reckon we all form our own opinion:  So here is mine.

IT SAVED MY HORSES LIFE!!... I was on the verge of either finding someone to drop this horse and totally dominate him or sell him to the highest bidder.
You see my horse was the worst S. O. B.  when it came to his feet. He was pretty much a forgotten spirit when I started him.  He was left to look pretty for to long. Now at the age of six and only shod twice, I couldn't find a method that was safe for him or myself and the farrier for that matter.  Yes, he was a smart little whipper, but we tried the twitches and the "you name it's."  It got the point I was having to get the vet to give him "Happy Juice," and the farrier haven' to work at a high rate of speed to accomplish a set of pretty shoes.  NOT FUN.  He used to kick, flip, roll, jump, leap.  You name it.  So when my endurance buddy (Barbie) told me to be sure and read my EQUUS magazine I did.  Well, sure I sat there "ya right" not this knuckle head.  Well, Barbie let me borrow hers.  And yep you guessed it, followed the directions to the T or so I thought.  Well, he kicked the farrier, flipped over and through me threw the air.  So, I called the number in tears, and said this is not working, what am I doing wrong?  Mr. Wheeler accepted the challenge and asked me to go to Equitana USA in KY.  Well, at this point I would have drove to California if I had to.

I loaded the trailer, took my mother and my son and off to KY we go.  (Yippee)  We arrive with a spotted young and dumb Anglo around a bunch of Quarter horses and boy did we get some looks.  (First time this guy traveled without his barn buddy)
At first he was totally freaked, but he found himself a Quarter Horse babe and he was fine.

Our first trip into the arena.... OH BOY WHAT A TREAT.  Tailed curled up over his back, prancing and hopping the hole way.  One lady actually stepped in front of me on the way to the arena and asked if she could pet "my horsey", I politely responded "Lady, get the heck out of the way" :0)

You guy's I cant begin to tell you the emotionally roller coaster I have been on with this horse.  And when I seen this gentleman take my horse and totally flip flopped his disposition, the tears where immediately there!  By the time I left this arena I had my horse feet up, picking them out, hammer on his hoof (this is where we always had the problem) usually the sound of the hammer and just the feel of it on his hoof would send him through the roof.  I was amazed.

So I found a brave farrier, told him the story (even the kicking the last farrier part) and low and behold he took me up on possibly getting some shoes on my horse.
You guessed it.  I got shoes, but Mr. Wheeler asked if I would stay one more day and have my horse in his demo again. So we only did his back two.  The next day in front of the whole crowd, my once insane hay burner was sporting all new shoes

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-