Happy Holidays

Merry XMass and Happy Y2K Y'all:

 Just got back from a visit with the relatives, and all I can say is I'm not
the only drunk, or the craziest one in my family.  Whew, man, did my
brother-in-law really take his 9MM out and fire 10 rounds out over his
neighbor's house like that?  Did cousin Hugh really take that dare from my
buddy's sister and streak thru the neighborhood wearing nothing but his
cowboy boots and that red glow -in-the-dark thing that he stuck on the end of
his nose running and singing the words to Rudolf the Rednose Reindeer?  And
he did 4 verses without missing a word!

How was your XMass?  I'm staying home for New Year's with the horses and not
going anywhere.  And I'll probably be riding on horseback, even though there
won't be any moon out, to see where the planes are falling and to alert my
neighbors if any of em drop on their barns or houses.

And Angie, I finally did get hold of some Moon Pie and RC.  My cousin Big Red
had a girlfriend named Mona and she worked at this place in your neck of the
woods up there in Georgia.  In fact it's right up there across that Florida
State line and it's called We Dare To Bare All.  Evidently, she's some kind
of entertainer there and she told me and showed me how you acquire Moon Pie
and how to get the Royal Crown treatment you were describing to me.  Until
she showed me I'm kind of embarrassed to say, I had no idea what you and your
friend were talking about.

Anyhow, that's all for now.  Y'all come down here to the great state of
Florida (Gator Country) and ride.  Right now we got the best weather going
and it's not a bad place to start out the next millennium on your horse.  I'm
talking abut the Osceola Ride and the Far Out Forest Run.  Stop by my tent
(I'll be at both unless someone shoots me) and I'll tell you about my
Christmas.  Don't know how my New Year's is going to turn out but I'll tell
you about that one too, if you want.

And, yes, John in Vermont, I'm still drinking.  Ti, how was your Christmas
ole buddy?
And Phil, kiss Abby for me and wish her a Happy New Year.  And Angie, I can't
wait to welcome you to Florida next month.  We'll be waiting for ya.

cya,
Howard