Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays to everyone, I hope you all have a safe and wonderful holiday!

From Helga,
Clem ( the old faithfull mutt)
Kidder (six toed wonder cat)
Cabot (glad Mom's retiring me just to expos)
Boo (are we gonna do 50's this year, huh, huh, please?)
Grace (they just don't make decent equine maternity wear)
Lumina ( so I look a little gangly, I'm only 2!)
Katy ( you want me to be with other horses and not people...do I have to?)
Maddy ( I want a bigger pond to go swimming in for Cristmas, the duck pond is too small!)

Helga Loncosky
Archival Morgan Record
http://home.att.net/~a_m_r/index.html
Beacon Morgan Horses, Ltd.
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Acres/5292/
hblmh@ptd.net
No heaven can heaven be, if my horse isn't there to welcome me.