Still Looking:)

Denise Jenkins seeherfly@earthlink.net
Hi everyone and Merry Christmas to you!!:)  I am ranch-sitting
over the holiday and it has been a lot of work but I truly love
taking care of the horses, geese, chickens, cats and dogs:) I am
still looking for a permanent place to live and I do know I want
to stay in the Pacific Northwest(Washington, Oregon, Idaho). I
have a temporary position right now and don't know how long this
job is going to last but it makes it much easier to re-locate if
I find the right place to live.  I have spoken with a really nice
woman in Washington State and I am interested in the possibility
of moving there.  But in the meantime, I am still open to anything
you might know of.  Again I need space for myself, 9 lb. dog, and
one litte Arabian (who is doing very well by the way for those of
you who helped me when I had to re-posess him:)  He is on Dynamite
again and I work with him every day!  I found a stables only 6
miles from me (the place I'm living hasn't the room for the horses
that are here so we couldn't bring him).  I want a place on a ranc
if possible so I can live and learn with other endurance riders.
Plus it is the only way I can afford to live with my horse, either
roommate situation or small cottage or trailer on someone's
property.  I have excellent references, work during the day as an
admin. assistant/Customer Service, and enjoy tending my animals
in the evenings.

Denise, 503-266-4687 or seeherfly@earthlink.net

HAPPY NEW YEAR TOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-