Blanketing

Denise Jenkins seeherfly@earthlink.net
My little horse hasn't got much of a coat this year since the
woman that had him left a blanket on him. I think this is the
reason, although there may be other reasons a horse doesn't hair
up???  Anyway, he is in a nice stables during the night but I am
still concerned over whether or not I should blanket him?  He has
never been blanketed when I have had him but the lack of hair is
a concern.  Opinions and advice welcome.  Denise (seeherfly@
earthlink.net)

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-