Re: Bloodlines

Mona Mto9831816@aol.com
way to go Maggie!  I live in O.H. and Paint horse country. Arabs are the butt of many jokes. I take my 3 yr old stud colt and 6 mth old filly to the local open shows. I am the ONLY  arabs there. not only did I win 2nd in both my halter classes (large ones) but I had no less than 20 people come to me and comment on how easy going and calm the "ARABS" are.  I even had job offers to train their babies.  People come to my house and my stud is the same way, he'll come right up to be petted, and stand untill every one has had their fill. He is Crabbet, and I LOVE him. we will be seeing yall on the endurance trail in a couple of years!
Merry Christmas, and the Lord's Blessings on all!

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-