Ariat boots in Tennessee

Barb Thomas rlthomas@usit.net
A while ago, someone on RC emailed me about a shop in Crossville, TN that had Ariat boots (seconds)at half price.  I've lost the name of the shop.  Now I'm at my folks in Crossville, so if you're out there could you send me the name of the shop again?  email is rlthomas@usit.net.  I'm unsubscribed from RC right now, so please send it to this email address.  Thanks!!
We're supposed to get sleet tonight...had to come east to get my dose of weather and it sure is pretty here, even in winter. Don't get me wrong, I love the sunny southern CA weather, too but there's just something about a good book, a blanket and a cozy fire, and snow. Wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas and New Year.  May the gift certificates to your favorite endurance tack shop flow freely this year!!
Barb

Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-Ý-