Trade show donation

>I am sorry, but $5.00 is not that much.

AAAAAUUUUUUGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!   That's not the point!!!!!!  It all adds
up!!!!!!  But mainly, it's the issue of the INappropriateness of
charging people to go in to access vendors who have already paid for
the booths.  That's unfair both to the vendors who are paying much of
the cost of the Convention, and the casual buyers who would like to
sample their wares but don't want to register for the Convention
itself.  Something most trade show organizers recognize (which is why
typically, trade shows that sell products at conventions are open free
to the public).
You got it...  I would like to SEE the budget and
actual costs of the convention.  Does anybody
realize that the vendors fees bring in
$30,000 - $40,000 JUST for booth fees alone!!!
And you are RIGHT, trade shows WITH Conventions
are most often FREE!!! And, NOT just to those who pay the convention fee.
--
Teddy Lancaster
AERC# 139422 - Member since 1974

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak;
Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.

-- Winston Churchill

Running Bear Farm, Inc.
Your Trail Riding Equipment Headquarters - Celebrating our 20th Anniversary!!!!
Teddy Lancaster, President
1348 Township Road 256
Kitts Hill, Ohio, 45645 USA  -  http://runningbear.com/
USA East Co-Chair until 12/31/99