Trade Show Donation

Doyle,

I have waited for someone to comment on your statement (forwarded by Lovell 12-16), that the Western States Horse Expo in Sacramento this summer charged $10, so what's the big deal about $5? (paraphrased), but no one has addressed it.

Doyle, I was at the Western States Expo, and visited every venue there, I believe.  There is really no comparison in magnitude between the two events that would justify the $5 charge.  That said, I will still support the Trails fund.

No one has yet officially clarified whether or not the $5 is a one time, one day, or each visit, charge.  Perhaps you or someone from AERC could comment?

See you on the trail.

Joan Dowis