From: Teddy Lancaster [mailto:teddy@runningbear.com]
Subject: Re: trucks

No, my trailer is NOT that big!!!! It is a 4H slant with 9" LQ. 26 foot on the floor. Rated at 13,000 loaded capacity!!!!  I have heard that Dodge had problems with earlier models of their trucks...hopefully they have improved them.  I just resent having been used as a guinea pig and had AWFUL service!!!

Teddy

--
Teddy Lancaster
AERC# 139422 - Member since 1974

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak;
Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.

-- Winston Churchill

Running Bear Farm, Inc.
Your Trail Riding Equipment Headquarters - Celebrating our 20th Anniversary!!!!
Teddy Lancaster, President
1348 Township Road 256
Kitts Hill, Ohio, 45645 USA  -  http://runningbear.com/
USA East co-chair. Webmaster for USA East website: http://runningbear.com/ETZ
1-800-533-2327, FAX: 740-533-0337
Home of Khalarado+/ 1990 IAHA National Endurance Champion - (1982 Chestnut CMK Stallion)
Supplying the WORLD with quality endurance equipment since 1980