Horse for sale

From: Patrick
Email: handleyp@aol.com

I have a beautiful grey Arabian gelding, tall and lanky which I have raised from a foal.  He was imprint trained, very people oriented.  I trained him with naturalhorsemanship principles and he's been a woonderful companion and trail horse.  Problem is my wife and I trail ride together and she rides quiet very docile quarterhorses.  Dash, my Arabian, walks and trots so fast that quarterhorses are unable to keep up. We've tried several quarterhorses to no avail.  They can't begin to match his pace.  I guess I need to sell Dash to keep my wife and my riding companionship together.  I've always thought he'd make a great endurance horse.  He seems to have no end to his trail endurance and always wants to be in front of any group of horses we ride with.  He's 8 years old and in great shape.
Where would some of you recommend that I advertise him.  I'd like to see him go to a person who would use him in endurance riding where he'd be happiest. He gets bored with arena work and always wants to be on the go . . and fast.  Thanks for any advise.  Patrick