re: Actually endurance related!

I've used biothane bridles, breat collars, cruppers and sturrup leathers for
about seven years and wash them in the cloths washer all along.  I haven't had
any problems with the hardware or anything as long as the stitching holds.  In
a crunch I through them in a bucket of water (like after a really muddy or hot
ride) and wipe them off with a rag.

Hey Fellow EnduroRiders,
Biothane tack has been advertised as washable in the washing
machine...How does one go about doing that? What does it do to the
hardware? And speaking of hardware (brass, metal...) Does anyone out
there have a way to clean them a la natural way?
Thanks,

susie griffin barnes