Re: FEE

Yes, the "my horse poops in..." posts were merely humorous -- and sometimes
we NEED some humor on this list.  But the urine color question was quite
serious; that writer was concerned that the orange shade of her horse's
urine on the snow might be a sign of trouble.

If we were always so very serious this list would become hard to take.
Some humor balances the occasional high-tension disagreement.

Cindy Eyler & Jack (hey, don't make fun of MY pee)